Saturday, March 15, 2008

New blog for focus on design of Ritual and Solar calendars

This blog is being created in order to separate the design principles of Mexican Calendars from a parallel study of the linguistics of the Nahuatl cultures which are posted on

My Other Blog.


I have located a wiki in Nahuatl and find that it has
a very interesting list of the trecenas.

Also I discovered the home page of another person with a focus on cultures as revealed by the calendar. This home page is a major addition to my blog about the calendar which I posted on Feb 24, 2008.

The study is published

by a very interesting geographer who writes about his adventures and misadventures in the academic world.

I have now read the first two chapters as published on-line. It charms me with its literary humor and I hope to continue reading for the detailed description of the importance of the 260 day periodic sacred calendar. I continue to quote the calendar on these postings on my other blog with hope that some will find the incentive to study its origins.

No comments: